When using freedom apk you might get errors such as “No connection” error in Google play while using Freedom app which is why your freedom apk might not work properly. Therefore we are here to give the steps which will provide all the information and fix to solve errors such as “No connection” error in Google play and freedom apk not working etc.
Freedom APK not Working – Fix
Method1: This is a very common issue that many of the freedom users gets while using the app on google play store. Follow the steps as mentioned below to solve the issue.
- First download a file explorer that can edit system files. ( ex. Root explorer, ES file explorer)
- Naviagte to folder “System” in root directory.
- Now open the “etc” folder in “System” and find the “hosts” file.
- Edit that hosts file and paste the below code on it.
- 127.0.0.1 localhost
- Now save the hosts file.
- In the settings open Applications manager.
- Now find Google Play Store and open it and click on Clear data button.
- After completing everything Reboot your Android device.
Method 2: Fix Freedom apk “No connection” error in Google play
For this you need to install one popular app called Lucky Patcher. You have to enable “Google License Verification Emulation”, “Google Billing Emulation” and “Proxy Server for Google Play” from the switches tab at the bottom of Lucky Patcher.
“License Service to Google Play Store” and “InApp Services to Google Play Store” should already be on, but if they’re not, switch them to green too and just leave them that way even after you’re done with the in app purchases.
Switch the others off after you’re done.
Hope these solutions works for you, in case you still facing the issue you can try the alternative of freedom app and also try no root version of the freedom apk. Feel free to ask questions in the comments below.